Sat, 05 Aug|
Dear nature lovers Here's an opportunity to experience the beauty within nature's elements and turn it into wearable art. Eco-printing is a process using plants flowers and other natural materials to create enchanting prints on fabrics.
Time & Location
05 Aug, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Pune, Mauji Time Cafe & Spaces, 11, Sahajeevan Society ICS Colony, Bhoslenagar, Ashok Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411007, India
About the Event
Eco-Printing Workshop (Adults)
Dear nature lovers
Here's an opportunity to experience the beauty within nature's elements and turn it into wearable art. Eco-printing is a process using plants flowers and other natural materials to create enchanting prints on fabrics. It is like unwrapping a gift with each new print revealing a delightful surprise. Join us at Mauji Cafe's Eco-Printing Workshop where we invite you to slow down savor nature's gifts and find your artistic voice through this beautiful craft technique.
What to Expect
1. Introduction to eco-printing - Begin your journey with an introduction to eco printing learning the basics which remain the same even when the material changes. Discover the diversity of plant materials and the nuances of colour.
2. Designing Your Prints - Experiment with various arrangements of plant materials on fabric using our eco-printing kit which contains everything you need for the workshop.
3. Creating Your Masterpiece - Guided by an experienced instructor you'll create your very own eco-printed fabric. The workshop provides a safe and nurturing space for creative expression where every piece becomes a reflection of your unique artistic voice with a wide range of material to explore.
4. Indulge in dialogue - White you wait for the water to boil and the colours to seep you can explore the menu at cafe Mauji and connect with fellow conscious beings.
5. Unwrap the gift - This is the fun part! And you get a piece of art to take home. Embrace the eco-conscious aspect of this art form as we celebrate sustainable practices and the use of biodegradable materials.
Who Can Join
Whether you're a seasoned artist or a curious beginner this workshop welcomes participants of all skill levels and ages. Come with an open heart and a desire to connect with nature's artistic side!
We'll provide all the necessary materials including fabrics plant materials dyes and tools so you can fully immerse yourself in the eco printing process.
+₹24.98 service fee
+₹24.98 service fee0